Our Current Essentials
What We Love. And you will too!
Hey there! 👋 We haven't told you the things were are gushing over right now. So here are some of our current must-haves (all photographed at the cute Pietro Nolita).
1. Warby's. I am obsessed with my Percey glasses from Warby Parker. They go with every outfit and modernize any look.
2. Gucci. My little Gucci messenger bag has been my companion for a few yesrs now, so you know I love it. I am currently obsessed with what Gucci is doing to their brand and loving all their designs.
3. Stripes. Everyone's gotta have stripes in the summertime. I feel that this little blue striped shirt from Zara symbolizes simple summer fashion.
4. Apple Watch. Gotta get those steps in somehow! I love getting to be able to have a whole other universe on my wrist—and getting to see the time in such a customized way. Shop Series 2 Apple Watches here.
5. Water! Water is an essential 12 months a year, but it is even more crucial to drink water throughout the hot summer days. I love putting water into my body as it gives me energy and makes me feel refreshed and healthy. It's also great for flushing out all the summer fun you may be taking part in. 😜
1. Oval Sunnies. You gotta keep up with the trends, of course! Getting yourself a pair of oval shaped sunglasses is all the craze right now. If you love the trend, you can invest in the iconic YSL version by clicking here to shop for them. Or you can purchase your pair from some of our favorite brands such as ASOS, Elizabeth and James, and Forever21.
2. Oversized White Tees. C'mon, you gotta have a plain white oversized tee! If you don't already, take a few moments out of your day to stalk up on one of our simplest and most affordable essential. And, goes with everything. Currently, I like pairing them with a pair of old vintage jeans and Kiersten throws it on with a fun leather skirt.
💗 Check out Pietro Nolita in the Lower East Side, too! 💗